NinjaThunderNinjaThunder

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Problem, physics?

Anyway, that was a wonderful collab, one of the real good ones that I've seen. I have but one question: What songs were used, other than those by Newgrounds audio creators? I noticed the Entertainer, but some I recognize and would like to know the names of. Please and thank you.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Pretty good.

Nice animation, pretty smooth, and some nice puns and just funny things in the background, like longcat (in gryffindor seal), the snake game in Slythernin's, and the some of the clothing, which I just noticed changes everytime you watch it.

Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib' Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib'

That was awesome.

I have a few things to say here. One: You have to get someone to produce that pink thing as a plush or something, I would definitely buy it. It also makes a nice hat. Two: At first I though I saw the end coming, where he was eaten. But then the pink thing started going all out on the other thing and it was awesome. Three: Awesome animation, I'll be looking to you for more great animations. A lot of people give crap for stick figure animations, but this one is getting great reviews (9.8/10 average score, wow). Also, for a relatively short animation, you are able to convey emotions and other actions very well, such as those adorable eyes.
Favorited, 5/5, 10/10. Keep up the great work.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Uuuh...

it's alright. Some animators have good animations like they usually do, and others are just plain terrible. Stamper, Oney, and Johnny Utah had some good skits, but others were on the other side of the divide. Sorry Fulp, you're just not that funny.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Excellent Job!

Great animation combined with subtle humor, like the toxic gas, interpretive dance, and YOU OWE ME RENT!!.

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

What a treat!

It's hard to find animations as good as this. I appreciate all of the work that went into this, it was wonderful. Can't wait for the next one.

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Pretty good.

Nice animation, but all I could think about was the Podracing from Star Wars Episode 1.

For Nuts and Glory For Nuts and Glory

A battle of miniature proportions.

It made me laugh and was well done, good job. Nothing else to really say.

The Kirby Collab The Kirby Collab

It was pretty good.

I'm always happy to see some kirby stuff, but some were not too good. I DID like all of the sprites, well done on those. There were a few other good skits, like Supersonic64, Chingmongna, ikool, and RadWalrus. The others I didn't think were too good, in my opinion. Sorry if I should offend anyone, but that's my thoughts.

4/5
8/10

FlashfireEX responds:

Thanks. :D

Me improving Me improving

Yup, you definitely are.

Great job, you're doing well. Keep it up, and might I suggest starting to use more than just stick figures? If you slowly morph your characters, you can get more and more realistic. Your effects are pretty good, too.

10/10