NinjaThunderNinjaThunder

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 66 art Reviews

Oh hi breasts Oh hi breasts

Nyeh?

Great pic, Yu Gi Oh abridged is great, but the more recent episodes aren't as funny to me, sadly. Hopefully soon.

Bonk me Bonk me

Great, but..

Needs more Sniper, seeing as the slang is Austrailian. But I do live in the best country ever, it's called AMERICA! Pretty good job on the pic, keep it up.

Sin-sister responds:

Ahaha, yes Sniper girl is next on my list :P
Thanks, Ninja :]

The Legionary The Legionary

Amazing

I have to say, you're one of my favorite artists on NG, your work is so detailed and imaginative. Also, this picture is beautifully done (like your rest), and I love the black/white with the red, and you keep the viewer with this one man, not anywhere in the background or anything. Incredible, and keep up the awesome work.

Perish Song Perish Song

Wobufett.

Use that instead, and get everyone outta there. It will tank for you, and it doesn't need DW (I don't know if Chandelure need DW for that ability).

Great artwork though, I love it.

Hydreigon Hydreigon

Oh Ghestis...

This is the only reason you were hard. Wonderful drawing, I love the shadowed look you have goig. The orange gives it illumination, without it loosing the shadow feel. I do have to say that the main head's neck looks a little skinny and loopy, but that could just be the trollface gene in there. Dang, that is one nice drawing.

Jindo responds:

I have now brightened up the necks, this should make them more prominent at the risk of confirming the skinny + loopiness of them, which is something I may adjust later.

Thanks for your comments!

Conviction Conviction

Warhammer?

It's my guess. Anyway. Wow that is so great, it should be frontpaged. A real nice job, I don't know what to say other than how great it is. Also, i like how you managed to shadow the faces and give them glowing eyes even in the bright light.

Rhunyc responds:

Hey thanks for the nice review.. :D and its not warhammer, its all from imagination - but that doesn't mean its not heavily inspired by it. :) I just borrow different ideas I've seen in the past.

Messieurs Messieurs

Looks like the Simpsons.

1) yes, blake1239, I think that is a shyguy.
2) Wonderful job on this work of art, keep it up
3) Is the pyro holding a snake or is that supposed to be a backburner?
4) The demoman has a lot of Dynamite...
and 5) I like how the sniper came out. He's just chillin'

5/5
10/10
Again, keep it up.

sex naked janet sex naked janet

Zero bombers inbound.

This isn't all that great at all. The only thing I can even try to comment on positively is the attempt at shading. I'm sorry, but I don't even know how this got into the portal. I don't even care if it's a joke, it isn't funny. It is just terrible.

heaven-e-hell responds:

ho my god, I will cry and cut my wrists
hahahahaaha

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

It's great and all...

But I feel like I've seen it before, somewhere...

Vonschlippe responds:

It's been featured on the blizzard art gallery, and I've uploaded a version on Deviantart. Since then it's received massive coverage from multiple gaming sites like IGN.com, magazines in germany, korea, japan and turkey, as well as many art blogs. It is therefore quite possible you've seen it before!!
Still, I'm glad you like it! ^^

ClokWerkMech ClokWerkMech

Nice job, looks wonderful!

There ain't no party like a clockwork party 'cuz a clockwork party don't Stop!
(One of the taunts from Rise of Legends)