NinjaThunderNinjaThunder

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Problem, physics?

Anyway, that was a wonderful collab, one of the real good ones that I've seen. I have but one question: What songs were used, other than those by Newgrounds audio creators? I noticed the Entertainer, but some I recognize and would like to know the names of. Please and thank you.

Avada Kedavra Avada Kedavra

Pretty good.

Nice animation, pretty smooth, and some nice puns and just funny things in the background, like longcat (in gryffindor seal), the snake game in Slythernin's, and the some of the clothing, which I just noticed changes everytime you watch it.

Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib' Tent'Monst' Tribute Trib'

That was awesome.

I have a few things to say here. One: You have to get someone to produce that pink thing as a plush or something, I would definitely buy it. It also makes a nice hat. Two: At first I though I saw the end coming, where he was eaten. But then the pink thing started going all out on the other thing and it was awesome. Three: Awesome animation, I'll be looking to you for more great animations. A lot of people give crap for stick figure animations, but this one is getting great reviews (9.8/10 average score, wow). Also, for a relatively short animation, you are able to convey emotions and other actions very well, such as those adorable eyes.
Favorited, 5/5, 10/10. Keep up the great work.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Awesome, per usual.

Incredible as ever, Shadling. I'd have to say my favorites were:
Master Chief
Skeletal Pirates
TF2 Soldier
Death Metal

But don't get me wrong, it's all wonderful work. Keep at it.

Paper Warfare Paper Warfare

Aaah

Too many ships in the second desert place. WAY too many. Got Uber lag there too. Please try fixing it?

Violet City/Olivine City Violet City/Olivine City

Wow

What a treat! this is great. I'm on the same boat as Kingzant, I had the original silver (I still play it, lol) and got soulsilver. There were two other good songs in the original game, the Goldenrod City and that Route 1 music. Could you maybe do those?

5/5
10/10
Favorited

smilingpig67 responds:

Thanks for the kind ratings! And thanks for the suggestions, I'll see what I can do! :D

Oh hi breasts Oh hi breasts

Nyeh?

Great pic, Yu Gi Oh abridged is great, but the more recent episodes aren't as funny to me, sadly. Hopefully soon.

Bonk me Bonk me

Great, but..

Needs more Sniper, seeing as the slang is Austrailian. But I do live in the best country ever, it's called AMERICA! Pretty good job on the pic, keep it up.

Sin-sister responds:

Ahaha, yes Sniper girl is next on my list :P
Thanks, Ninja :]

The Legionary The Legionary

Amazing

I have to say, you're one of my favorite artists on NG, your work is so detailed and imaginative. Also, this picture is beautifully done (like your rest), and I love the black/white with the red, and you keep the viewer with this one man, not anywhere in the background or anything. Incredible, and keep up the awesome work.